John 3: 16 (NIV)

John 3:16 (NIV)

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Heat

The heat is on.  No way to turn off the furnace.

The other day I (Orest) was walking home from work, which is about a casual 5 minute walk, when after a couple of minutes I could literally feel the moisture zapping out of my lips and dryness seeping in.  That kind of gives a whole new perspective on hot.

In Canada we have a wind chill factor and often talk about how fast exposed skin can freeze outside.  I guess we need a heat factor in Galmi.

Talked to my sister about a week ago.  We compared temperatues and overall  there was a 124 degree difference.  We are indeed marvelously made by God to endure all kinds of conditions.


Blessings to all

No comments: