John 3: 16 (NIV)

John 3:16 (NIV)

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Galmi Life

Just some thoughts on this day:

I am sitting in my office, which is separate from the hospital and I can hear children screaming.

I open my desk drawer and something runs away - it was either a coakroach or a lizard.

Spiders can be really large here.

The power seems to be going off a lot more frequently and for much longer periods of time.

It was 30 degrees this morning and we thought it was a wonderfully cool day. I never thought I would find 30 degrees to be cool unfortunately the coolness does not last long. Nice way to start the day though as we meet under our African gazebo early in the morning for prayer.

This is the day that the Lord hath made, let us be glad and rejoice in it.

Blessings to everyone

No comments: