John 3: 16 (NIV)

John 3:16 (NIV)

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Weather

Our friends from Canada have been complaining about the weather, in particular, the endless winter.  Don't know why, it's the same every year.  Mind you, I used to complain as well.  When we were leaving for Africa people said we would miss the snow.  Well it hasn't happened yet, not by a long shot.

Today the temperature is 122 degrees, same as yesterday, and pretty much the day before.  Do I miss the snow - no.  Will I miss the smell of fresh spring air - you bet I will.  Will this make me want to come back to Canada?  As long as God has called me to this land, and continues to call me here, this is where I will stay.  That calling more than makes up for the discomfort of a little heat.

Blessings from Galmi, Niger

No comments: