John 3: 16 (NIV)

John 3:16 (NIV)

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Answered Prayers

I guess we really have a powerful group of prayer warriors. Last weekend we asked for prayer for rain. Well it has rained every day since Monday. Three of those days have been very intense rains. I was walking to the office today and the slickness of the mud reminded me of slippery Canadian sidewalks. I almost did a total back flip into a mud puddle. Just hope that all of this rain will benefit the Niger crops.
The rain does bring some other problems but right now concern is for future food needs. We are grateful to all of you who have prayed.
Mark 11:22-24
22 “Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. 23 “I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours

Blessings to all
Orest & Grace

No comments: