John 3: 16 (NIV)

John 3:16 (NIV)

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Friday was a busy day.

First, we had an official French activity day at school. This was a trip to the Cathedral St. Michel, followed by a foot tour along the river and the power dam in Sherbrooke. By the way, a school tour includes a four page questionnaire to be filled out and responses given after the tour.

I have attached pictures of the activity.

Later that day we went for our final rabies shot.

After that, I, Orest, had to revisit the dentist because of a loose tooth. I waited in the office for one and a half hours before I could see the dentist. I was grateful that they made the time for me on a Friday afternoon. All went well.

Blessings to all of you.